Roy Boy

Arclight

I recently traded Roy Boy a G&G M14 for his WE GBB SCAR. I understood the SCAR was not functioning in it's current state. (Even though he apparently told people it was before, Broken can testify to this) What I didn't know was how royally screwed the internals of this gun truly were.

Almost everything is needing replaced. I want even go into the details on that.

This is also NOT Roy's first time doing something like this. If interacting with him in a sale, be wary.

the other accounts of me selling/trading a product the other party never contacted me so of those im sorry. on this case the bolt was broken but the gun was firing that day and got chroned but was to hot to play. i was unaware there was more than the bad bolt till today when i got a message from echo. i will be following this case and will do what i can to help out arc. as to my selling privileges if this is how the community sees me as a seller then that is that.

the bolt had broken after that im assuming. you can ask stamos and sha and them. they weren't with me but they saw me leave and come back after chrono with the scar.

It is possible the gun went down, and he was unaware of all the damage. Is there any signs of him being in it after it was broken? Did you give him a chance to fix this before posting this? It is unfair, I think, to write a bad review on someone with out them getting a chance to rectify the situation.

i  had opened the gun in front of arc showing him the internals. but prior to that i only opened it to put a little lube in it. but never disassembled past taking the body bolts out. and to fixing the problem echo has the gun and until recently i was not aware of the extent of damage on the rifle. i will be working to fix this issue as im waiting to see how much it costs in parts and labor to have it fixed the we will go from there.

i  had opened the gun in front of arc showing him the internals. but prior to that i only opened it to put a little lube in it. but never disassembled past taking the body bolts out. and to fixing the problem echo has the gun and until recently i was not aware of the extent of damage on the rifle. i will be working to fix this issue as im waiting to see how much it costs in parts and labor to have it fixed the we will go from there.

You showed me the internals hours after we traded. I trusted your word, and you let me down. Also, I never saw you chrono it, and there was NO chrono tag on the gun anywhere.

Other than that, I appreciate your cooperation, Roy. Some people would just tell you you're SOL in this situation.

Edited by ArcLight

It is possible the gun went down, and he was unaware of all the damage. Is there any signs of him being in it after it was broken? Did you give him a chance to fix this before posting this? It is unfair, I think, to write a bad review on someone with out them getting a chance to rectify the situation.

The gun couldn't have gone down that day. It wasn't used....at all. It sat in a gun case.

• 3 weeks later...

So here's an update for you guys. And just so everyone knows. I'm locking this thread after I put this post up until Royboy does the right thing.

The repairs were made to the gun on September 26th. I sent a pm to Arclight tell him the repairs were made. The cost was 55.74 for parts and 25 for labor. Let's call it 81.00 total.

Arclight in turn told Royboy about the cost. Today October 5th, I got a PM from Arclight saying that Royboy has responded to the PM.

His response to the message was; " I will think about paying for the repairs".

Man, you put yourself in a crap position by being dishonest. Think about being a decent person and paying for the repairs for the shady deal you did. It's the right thing to do.

Then, think if people are going to show you respect if you don't.

• Upvote 3