Southern Indiana?

blacksquirrel

Looking for a game or even just a small skirmish got a new person who wants to try it out before doing some major traveling. Bloomington is where we are located.

Yes ace I'm aware of that. But a lot of the times they are only larger games and I'm purely looking for something for him to try regardless of size. And yea I've already tried to talk to joker and he is pretty busy. Understandable though

You might check out the Tri-State Airsoft group on Facebook, they host games in Princeton Indiana (a couple hours south of Bloomington) just about every weekend.

~Joker

Every Saturday. Usually average around twenty. But we have had close to 50 in Princeton.

Every Saturday. Usually average around twenty. But we have had close to 50 in Princeton.

I agree with you sabertooth haha but I'm gonna try and be at silver spur the 9th if you go I can get your gun I don't know how far travel to SS is for ya though.

• 2 months later...

I know this is an old post but in case someone stumbles here looking for information I am looking to start some serious airsoft activities in the Trafalgar and Spencer/ Elettsville areas in the Spring. Let me know you are out there and maybe we can work together.