Biodegradable Bbs Vs Regular Bbs

Alpha Wolf

I'm starting to restock on Bb's again, and I want to know if biodegradable Bb's are worth it. I'm unfamiliar of how often map sites require biodegradable BB's or not, so I want to know which kind of Bb's that you prefer. Most bio Bb's are nearly twice the price of regular Bb's and I don't know if it's worth it.

Only a few fields require them but some do. Mostly larger ops. Not what I have found with bios are they are usually a higher quality bb. Bioval and bioshots are my personal choice.

Only a few fields require them but some do. Mostly larger ops. Not what I have found with bios are they are usually a higher quality bb. Bioval and bioshots are my personal choice.

Ok thanks! Do you know if they feed well with Elite Force M4 Mid Caps? I have an understanding that some bb's feed better depending on the quality.

Bioshot .25s feed pretty well off the EF midcaps. I would assume that EF brand bios do so as well.

Elite force bios are pretty good, picked up some .32's for use in my L96, and I have zero complaints so far (outside them being not heavy enough :lol: ), especially since they leave hardly any kind of residue inside the barrel that I've yet noticed.

I have the EF mid caps and I use Bioval brand .25's, they feed very well once the mags are broken in and lubed. I know Airsoft GI did have them on sale, so you could check them out if it's convenient.

I have the EF mid caps and I use Bioval brand .25's, they feed very well once the mags are broken in and lubed. I know Airsoft GI did have them on sale, so you could check them out if it's convenient.

What gun do you use for the EF mid caps? My EF Mid caps are currently being shipped and I'm using them for my JG M4. I've heard that most M4 mags work with JG, but I am not 100% sure about it.

I have hit and miss luck with Bioshots and the last bottle of elite force BBs I got for Irene were total shit they had divots and dimples on most of them and the BBs were jamming and flying all over the place.

the ICS BIOs I have had great results same as the G&G and Airsoft Elite. not used biovals but have heard nothing but good feed back .

non bios I use Airsoft Elite  & TSD or what ever else is on sale I'll even use crossmans as the new ones released in the last 1 or so are decent.

I try to use bios when I can, no matter where I am playing, even if the field does not require them. I have used TSD bios for years with no problems. Recently I gave Bioshots a try and I have not had any issues with them either. I have used many other brands of bio bbs but I don't currently remember them all off the top of my head. But I rarely have issues with them at all. 

But I am an AK user.

~Joker

I try to use bios when I can, no matter where I am playing, even if the field does not require them. I have used TSD bios for years with no problems. Recently I gave Bioshots a try and I have not had any issues with them either. I have used many other brands of bio bbs but I don't currently remember them all off the top of my head. But I rarely have issues with them at all. 

But I am an AK user.

~Joker

Alright thanks for the help! I'll go give them a try.