Broken Aeg Please Help

ADHD AirSoft

My ASK204P (AK-47) is broken. When I pull the trigger I hear the motor move but it doesn't shoot. I have tried different batteries so I don't think it's a battery issue. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

After fully charging my battery, again. I connected my battery to the gun. After trying to shot it a few times the two plastic pieces where the battery and gun connect get too hot to even touch! There is also a few spots on the battery that are too hot to touch. :( I unplugged the battery and let it cool down for 45 minutes and plugged the battery back Into the gun and tried to shot it again and it didn't shot. :/ When I went to disconnect the battery again the two plastic pieces were melted together........... -_- I had to force them apart. If you are a tech and know how to fix PM me so we can discuss a price to fix it. :(

P.S. The battery still works on my other guns.

Edited by ADHD AirSoft

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of PELI?

Uhhh well there is this cool feature called private messaging.... It works a lot like email.

hrturner I'm not tryin to be rude but I'm not stupid.... I can't private message people. When I try I always get an 'Array' error. :/

Can you post up the complete error?

Also what web browser and version are you using? This is the first I've heard of anyone having issues with the PM system.

Also wasn't calling you stupid. There are many ways to get help around here. The search bar is the best way. This would have returned this thread: http://www.airsoft-indiana.com/forum/index.php/topic/842-recognized-community-weapon-techs/ which details out how to contact our techs. From that you could have posted that the PM system was giving you an error, posted that error and then asked how to contact Peli.

I'd be curious if it was a mailbox issue, as he tried to PM me.  I cleared my mailbox and asked him to try again, but I never heard back.  Would be nice to know if the "array" error is related.  I looked up the error and a lot of people have commented on it, but I haven't found a satisfactory answer to it.  If he tries messaging Peli and I and still gets the error, we can at least eliminate that assumption.

Edited by targetpractice