31 replies to this topic

Basic

Basic

Was dumb enough to ask Harvest to change his title

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationWestfield, IN

I know this is necro posting and I'm sorry, but does anyone know if they are open on Labor Day? I tried calling but the number changed and it didn't give me the new one. 

Comrade Devil

Comrade Devil

can count to potato

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, In

Update: So I went to the store today and was snooping around... well.... saw some things that caught my eyes. Well, one, they have a socom 14 in the front which ehh, i didn't mind much for but in the back right of the store, in the kinda middle isle, there is some airsoft stuff. Saw some tri shot shells which i don't think were at a good price, a m4/ m16 crane stock battery (Valkyrie), like 5 m14 mid caps at 13 bucks a pop, some green gas (same as the battery), they had thunder B's which i didn't see if it was just the cases or all to run it (Which are at the front), and another box that caught my eye. It was a box of bb's which had .20's and .30's. Usual price but i was only interested in the .30's which were at 13 bucks for 2,000. There were bigger bags of .20's which i didn't really see the brand name but if you're looking for some heavy bb's, you can go there i guess, also, they had ESS goggles. Didn't see a price (there wasn't a price on them) but they are all gray and have interchangeable lenses.

Endgame

Endgame

The Royal Prince of Zamunda

• Global Moderator
  • 2,249 posts
  • LocationCastleton

The ESS goggles have been there for a while.  Single set go for $9 and the set with the replacement lens are between $15-20.

They have a huge box of them.

Comrade Devil

Comrade Devil

can count to potato

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

I never noticed them but i might get a pair next time i go.

Liquid Surprise

Liquid Surprise

Sheeple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationZionsville, Indiana
Think I might head there later

Bear

Bear

Hairy Bear Puff Shirt Lifter Lord of Ultima Thule

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN
Sorry to drag this thread back from the dead, but I didn't think starting a new thread was best.

I just left this shop, and wanted to let all you G&G m14 users know that there were three 80rd metal magazines in their bargain bin for only $5 each (G&G brand). If you're close and want them, go get them. If you're not close and want them, I can pick them up for you and we can figure out how to get them to you.

Comrade Devil

Comrade Devil

can count to potato

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Sorry to drag this thread back from the dead, but I didn't think starting a new thread was best.

I just left this shop, and wanted to let all you G&G m14 users know that there were three 80rd metal magazines in their bargain bin for only $5 each (G&G brand). If you're close and want them, go get them. If you're not close and want them, I can pick them up for you and we can figure out how to get them to you.

I remember seeing those bad boys there last time with a m14 for sale to.

Papabees

Papabees

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

I was just in here and they said they are going to be carrying quite a few more patches if that's your thing.

Widowmaker^

Widowmaker^

Forum Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Just visited this place Friday after Turkey Day. Their prices are pretty good. I got a plate carrier for 45 bucks. I was also able to pick up some random mags for like 2 bucks. They have tons of patches, but most of them are just old  rank insignia/name badges from old uniforms.

Snuffles

Snuffles

Forum Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationFishers, IN

Went over after the recent community meeting with 4 other guys. They had a pretty large selection of both actual surplus and more recently acquired gear (nice selection of Top Spec and Condor for starters). Didn't have much time to browse everything but there are indeed sweet deals to be had. I only managed to grab a black beret from the bargain bin for $5 (worth) but I'll definitely come back in the future when I'm free.

AceReaper

AceReaper

The Bushwookie

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 869 posts
  • LocationElkhart
I was one of those 4 guys with him, i was pretty happy to pick up an old alice pack with a frame while i was there. Definitely much better than my local store up in mishawaka.

Papabees

Papabees

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

They have quite a few patches as well. Only about 5-10 minutes from my place :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users