• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Endgame

Endgame

The Royal Prince of Zamunda

• Global Moderator
  • 2,260 posts
  • LocationCastleton

So, I stumbled across a new place out on East Washington, not too far from I-465.

By and large, the price points of the items in this place beats out Indy Army Navy.  They are an off-shoot of Pop Guns right down the street and they were running out of room for their surplus and supply spot, so they opened up a new place.  That new place had a lot of issues and now they reside a bit further down the street from Pop Guns.

The actually reside where Sly Fox Powersports used to be, 8250 E. Washington Street.

https://www.google.c...PlQDiDawDJA!2e0

They have lots of new and used stuff, and they plan on adding more to their current selection.  More importantly, they're working on getting an online shop set up so you can order things from them with no shipping charge.  I was told that directly from the owner himself.

If you have a chance, check them out.  I'll definitely be going back and this may be my go-to spot for some or most of my gear.

Arclight

Arclight

Spetsnanigans

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationSE Indianapolis

It is a very nice place. I knew that Motorsport's store would go out of business. All the employee's were giant douches. :lol:

Comrade S_Z

Comrade S_Z

Hombre

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

I've been in there a few times, good selection of stuff. Prices are a lot better than the Army/Navy surplus at 21st & Arlington.

Gadoris

Gadoris

I need no stinking title!

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationAlexandria
Someone pick me up some multicam pants!!!

Asylum_88

Asylum_88

Forum Warrior

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAvon, IN

The shipping idea would be fantastic! Considering these surplus stores are ALWAYS on the opposite side of town from me.. If anyone happens to pop in, could you post a few photos? I'm looking for a multicam unifom set that won't cost me the limbs I'll need to put into them..

Comrade S_Z

Comrade S_Z

Hombre

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Someone pick me up some multicam pants!!!

A little late now, man. :lol:

Asylum- I'll check next time I'm by there, usually once a week or so I get some time to burn before work.

AceReaper

AceReaper

The Bushwookie

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • LocationElkhart

What size multicam outfit do you need, asylum? I've got a small reg set up for grabs (shameless plug :lol: ) in the classifieds section.

broken

broken

Forum Warrior

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • LocationWest Lafayette, IN

Anyone know if they are open on Sundays?

Asylum_88

Asylum_88

Forum Warrior

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationAvon, IN

Asylum- I'll check next time I'm by there, usually once a week or so I get some time to burn before work.

Right on Comrade, I appreciate that.

What size multicam outfit do you need, asylum? I've got a small reg set up for grabs (shameless plug :lol: ) in the classifieds section.

I'll check out your post. I'm looking more specifically for a multicam combat shirt, probably a small regular would work. Pants a medium regular.

williamc

williamc

Extreme Chairsofter

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

They are closed on sunday, open 10-7 monday-saturday.

Does anyone know if they have a web site?

Endgame

Endgame

• Global Moderator
  • 2,260 posts
  • LocationCastleton

Does anyone know if they have a web site?

Not yet.

williamc

williamc

Extreme Chairsofter

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Here is there web site.

http://indianapolismilitarysurplus.com

Endgame

Endgame

• Global Moderator
  • 2,260 posts
  • LocationCastleton

That was quick...

Rated R

Rated R

MILF Hunter

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationFishers, Indiana
I visited this place yesterday and bought a few things. Prices and customer service are top notch compared to Indy Army Navy. They do have a few miscellaneous airsoft items and will be adding more in the coming weeks. I will definitely be going back.

Shwaisey

Shwaisey

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

I'll check it out as soon as possible.

Gadoris

Gadoris

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationAlexandria
Sigh, just went to check them out. Looking for some multicam, at first compares to Indy army navy, I thought the prices were better. Then I realized they were just selling the bdu cut instead of the acu, for a greater profit than their counter part. Ended up only buying a few pouches and some tan goggles. They do have some good deals, just pay attention to what it is exactly.

Odoyle rules

Odoyle rules

Forum Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
Last time I was in there they talked about getting some airsoft stuff in stock. Anyone know if they have done it yet? ie. Bb's, goggles, guns ect.

Gadoris

Gadoris

• Authorized Sellers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • LocationAlexandria
Pretty sure I seen some 40mm grenades, not much there though.

Red 2

Red 2

The Stormin' Mormon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationCarmel, Indiana

Pretty sure I seen some 40mm grenades, not much there though.

Alas, they be salt and pepper shakers. Trust me. I asked... They do Cary cold steel training plastic tantos though, and are quite nice. The other misc. gear is mostly hit or miss. If they start carrying more, they'd be solid in my books.

Crawler

Crawler

Sheeple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

The shipping idea would be fantastic! Considering these surplus stores are ALWAYS on the opposite side of town from me.. If anyone happens to pop in, could you post a few photos? I'm looking for a multicam unifom set that won't cost me the limbs I'll need to put into them..

If you don't care whether your multicam set is new or used, I would definitely check eBay. I paid about 55 bucks for a massif multicam combat shirt and pants.

Edited by Endgame, 31 July 2014 - 09:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users