Hobbytown Usa.. Has Airsoft

williamc

OK so jake posted on his team facebook page. And I told some of you in chat last week about hobbytown having airsoft.

So me and the wife went a looked today. They have some gear and guns. Nice starter aegs a few tri shot shot guns. Pistols.

Elite force 1911, and kjw pistol, and a few others, they have speed loaders, fast helmets. nepads and elbowpads in a pack, bbs [ right now they have elite force .25s.] there is some other stuff but i dont remember it all. they have green gas also.

I did get to talk to the weekend manager and he said what they have is just starting out to see if it brings in anyone. He did say that they will more then likely exspand to more brands and more bbs and gear as they go. So if your down by southport and emerson. check out hobbytown usa,

Edited by williamc

Yeah when I bought my ICS upper gearbox earlier this week from eBay, went back and looked and the Paypal receipt showed that I had paid Hobbytown USA over in Illinois. I think this is more than just a one store thing, they might be at minimum doing this region wide.

He said that its something that the stores were getting into but the owners of each store has to decide what they want to order and how to sell it.

Called the one over in Castleton and they do carry Airsoft stuff along the same lines as the one off of Southport. I think I know where I'm going for a few things here in the near future.

I live close by there.  Let me know when you're going.  I'll tag along.  It would be nice to finally walk in with my AEGs in my gun bag and not be seen as an oddball with a gun fetish.

Jake posted a picture a few days ago and thats what made me go look, I hope this pic shows up. but this is what they have, but some stuff has been sold.. 

https://www.facebook.com/KnightWolvesAirsoft/photos/a.718052434895310.1073741826.539166426117246/718052708228616/?type=1&theater

Edited by williamc

Yep, I'm Jake, but anyways, I was talking to the guys and they said they get their stuff from Tactical Crusader, they don't have the best selection of guns, by they do have a relatively nice amount of gear such as; half masks, EF 1911 mags, vests, batteries, masks, goggles, ,25 EF BBs and a few other things. As will said I hope you guys could maybe check it out

Not sure what they will have. Their corporate website only has batteries when you search for "airsoft."

http://www.hobbytown.com/Search.aspx?ss=true&size=30&start=0&page=1&q=airsoft

It is probably because this is something they are testing with participating owners, they probably won't put it on their website until they roll it out nationwide.

Even then, some stores simply don't list everything they have in stores online. Half the stuff at the local Dunhams/Mc's that is airsoft related isn't found on their company website.

I stopped in to the Castleton location and I have to say, I'm a little surprised.  They have a couple of the VFC/Umarex 416s, a UMP .45, a KJW M9, a couple of GameFace M4A1s and some WELL items.

They also carry a large amount of Elite Force 4000ct bottles of .20s for 12 bucks and .25s for 13.  They even have Valken 9.6 1600mAh batteries. There was more; your typical Crosman multi-colored BBs and such.  Again, I was very surprised.

Side Note: I had to stop myself from buy a couple of Mobile Suit Gundam model kits..

I stopped in to the Castleton location and I have to say, I'm a little surprised.  They have a couple of the VFC/Umarex 416s, a UMP .45, a KJW M9, a couple of GameFace M4A1s and some WELL items.

They also carry a large amount of Elite Force 4000ct bottles of .20s for 12 bucks and .25s for 13.  They even have Valken 9.6 1600mAh batteries.

ea12510e068ab762bcbd9a3bf21c4775e7fd916a

They also carry a large amount of Elite Force 4000ct bottles of .20s for 12 bucks and .25s for 13.  They even have Valken 9.6 1600mAh batteries. There was more; your typical Crosman multi-colored BBs and such.  Again, I was very surprised.

Side Note: I had to stop myself from buy a couple of Mobile Suit Gundam model kits..

Do you remember how much the UMP .45 was? Just curious.

I think it was $200, man.  I can stop back in tomorrow to have a quick peek and let you know.

No worries, man. Just wanted to know what it was going for compared to online prices.