Kwa Vs Vfc Vs G&p

Martydom

Recently I've heard some fighting on other forums about this very topic. Since I myself would would NEVER open up my gearbox for a while, which brand do you guys think makes the best M4? I'm sorry if I'm not following rules or guidelines, as this is my first post.

From what I've seen and heard from VFC and G&P owners, they're both very high quality. 

I believe Red Jack has a VFC SCAR Mk17 that he's selling, and Rated R had a G&P M4 that was awesome, but was also sold.  The main selling point that I can remember were the quality of their bodies.

I'm sure there are a few things that I'm missing and I'm sure there are some current VFC and/or G&P owners in the forum.  I'm sure they'd have good things to say about them.

I have both a VFC SCAR-L, and a custom G&P MK11 1/2(almost a MK12 Type rifle, but a little shorter)M4. I just want to say both have very nice externals and are very solid. The VFC has nice crisp trades, and very solid ABS. At Blind Fury X my SCAR was shooting at a constant 378-381. I have had slathered it in mud and it has gotten soaked(on accident of course) and with some cleaning it works like a champ. My G&P MK11 1/2 Gets its name because it uses the G&P complete receiver: http://www.evike.com/products/42014/ and it is based on a MK12' but shorter. The body is very nice with a nice heft to it, it has great engravings and a very solid upper and lower receiver. Once I get it all put together I will chrono it. If you come to the game hosted by will Feb. 16th I should have them both there, but if anything I'll have my SCAR. I have a few pictures of both On my Team's facebook page- https://m.facebook.com/KnightWolvesAirsoft

For a stock M4 that you never plan to open, wouldn't really suggest any of these brands. If you are dead set on them then G&P/VFC get the vote. If not then look into Classic Army or if you really want to stay on a low budget but get a quality weapon, look into the G&G Combat Machine.

[/2cents]

I have a VFC Elite force 4crs and it is very solid.  Externals are good quality.  The wiring is a little stiff but that could just be me being a perfectionist.  The internals are said to be very good, but I havnt looked at them my self because it has a one year warrenty.  VFC has a self shimming system that is said to be pretty good and I have had no problems with it.  Rate of fire is insane for a stock gun.  Almost everything I have heard and seen from G&P is that they are very good guns as well.  As for KWA, seems like once you get one that's all you like.  They make great m4's and any other gun you are looking for.  I know KWA and VFC(umerex) have a great service staff that can help with almost anything.  One of my friends I play with just got the KWA rm4 and it is very solid.  The recoil system is pretty cool for those who like realism.  They are all great brands, but they each have something they offer that is a little different from the others. 

Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of the listed brands. 

I am personally partial to KWA for their service, but more importantly to a newbie, their guns rock right at the listed velocities. Their KM4 series shoots out of the box right at 390 fps, so no need for any upgrades. Plus its the only warranty I know that is serviced in the states by the actual OEM. 

Good luck and happy playing.