A&k Svd Stock Problems

Viper__

Short and simple. The stock on my SVD broke off. I was missing a screw so the stock wobbled, and when I tried to break it down, it broke. Completely snapped off. I'm sure I new a new stock to go on. So A) where can I find a new stock because eBay has nothing for me. And B) if I get a new stock, will it even fix the problem? I cracked the plastic off on the front end of the stock that connects to the gun. I'm really not sure what to do.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aandk-svd-original-handguard-and-stock-kit-black.html

Well I found that black one on Ehobby Asia, I am sure there are more places to find them out there if you dig a little deeper (or longer then me, im at work lol). I also know that wood kits are pretty easy to find now, they might be a bit more expensive though (I have one on mine).

If possible try to post a pic of what it looks like, that might help us get a better idea of what or how broken it is.

~Joker