Tp Custom Gunwerx En.d.g.a.m.e™

targetpractice

So I picked up Endgame's M4 from Peli the other day, and I was looking at it and marveling at what a fine piece of AEG work it was. Then I started thinking: what could I do to improve it? So I looked at my tools and also started putting myself in End's shoes, and asked myself: what would be something important to me during a mission?

And I thought, eureka! Hydration!

With that in mind, I have developed a system to increase End's hydration loadout. Presenting the TP Custom Gunwerx ENhanced Drink Gun Accessory Mounting Equipment (EN.D.G.A.M.E)!

grape011.jpg

The EN.G.A.M.E™ is mounted on the buffer tube, and holds two hydration containers that can be easily accesible - quickly and without hassle. High speed! Low drag!

grape013.jpg

The EN.D.G.A.M.E™ is also fully MIL-STD-GUFFIE compliant:

grape015.jpg

And I know you Operators are all into those asymmetric loads, so the sycamore-colored Devgru Wetworks folks will love it too:

grape016.jpg

But, "wait!" you say - how am I going to aim through this? I've thought it all over for you. The twin hydration carriers are mounted on a y-shaped configuration that gives you an excellent view through your optics:

grape009.jpg

In addition to all of these great features, TP Custom Gunwerx is proud to provide a teaser for our latest high-speed low drag accessory, made specifically for snipers and marksmen who have to wait long hours for an ambush:

grape010.jpg

That's right, when you come to TP Custom Gunwerx, we take care of you! The EN.D.G.A.M.E™ - keeping you hydrated while delivering 40lbs of rape.

TP Custom Gunwerx:

tp%2520customs.jpg

Our motto: "We Take Pride In Our Sh*t."

And how I'm gonna duck and run :frantics:

Edited by targetpractice
  • Upvote 8

AMazing! Are you working on a KFC bucket rail mount as well?

That is being handled by our tactical gear division, and will be MOLLE-compatible (comes with a MOLLE-compatible TP holder too). However, we are working on a dispenser in an underslung configuration, and would open much like an M203.

Go ahead and have your laugh...but...I just noticed the grape drank.

AAAANNNNNDDD the KFC reference...

Well played sir...well played.

Edited by SASQUATCH

Just so you know there'll probably be friendly fire during BFX, and it will probably be End shooting me in the back, and it'd probably be well deserved :ph34r:

Just so you know there'll probably be friendly fire during BFX, and it will probably be End shooting me in the back, and it'd probably be well deserved :ph34r:

it's a long walk to respawn

I'm so happy I could just shit. Lol. T.p., you out did yourself. By adding grap drink to it, you managed to make a Big Black boom stick stereotypical and racist. Congrats, I hope you get an award for that.

I'm so happy I could just shit. Lol. T.p., you out did yourself. By adding grap drink to it, you managed to make a Big Black boom stick stereotypical and racist. Congrats, I hope you get an award for that.

he can have the title of community racist! :D

We here at TP Custom Gunwerx never stop tinkering. After exhaustive research and rabid demand from you, the customer, we are proud to provide a sneak peak into yet another new, high-speed low-drag piece of equipment - the CHicken Access Device (CH.A.D)!

Yes, with the CH.A.D™ you can now carry your nutrition in a secure, quick-access location on your weapon, thereby allowing you to shoot, eat and never take your eye off the target! Here's a photo of the CH.A.D™ in action during a combat exercise:

CHAD.jpg

Remember, we never stop thinking of ways of helping you kick ass and take names!

TP Custom Gunworks: We Take Pride In Our Sh*t!

Edited by targetpractice

We all know that the expression lol is used when we in actuality don't laugh. However, I literally lol'd all up and down this thread.

Yup, just beware of when we're clearing rooms. You're now the No. 2 man in behind Lump in the stack. BTW, I don't aim for backs, I aim for cheeks. :smiley-taunt:

it's a long walk to respawn

He'll learn the hard way. I assure this. ;)

As long as you let me know right before you shoot so I take take Lumpy down too.

What you really mean is using him as a human shield... :lol:

What you really mean is using him as a human shield... :lol:

I will take part in none of this. Your disputes over eachothers racial stereotypes is nothing i want a part of. Now let me eat my fried rice and drink my grape soda :D

The worst part of this thread is the language, which is exactly the kind of exaggerated, hype-generating one used by most airsoft manufacturers. :D

You should make a white flag attachment for 50.

Get it?

Cuz he's French...