Hanback's Sales Thread. A Bit Of Everything

Hanback

I list prices very fairly, but the prices are not set. Most of the time, prices are very negotiable. The prices listed do not include shipping. Unless you are purchasing a gun from me, most items will be shipped in standard flat rate boxes which cost $5. If there is a cheaper way to ship, then I will use it. I am also up for trading, but not on all items. If interested, just ask. If you would like more information or more pictures of an item, please pm me. If you have a gereral question about an item that others may ask, then feel free to post it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok first up are two guns that have been personally, professionally built by me. Both are in immaculate condition and fully operational.

First up is a G&G proline. The base gun is the cqb-h. This is a DMR, has only semi auto, and chrono's right at 450 fps. The gun is entirely custom internally. It has a King Arms 9mm ball bearing reinforced gearbox shell, aftermarket G&G helical gear set, brand new metal cylinder and piston heads, brand new classic army high flow wiring kit, classic army m140 spring, and classic army Extreme high torque motor. It has a mock suppressor/barrel extension that hides an extended Prometheus 6.01 tight bore barrel with a classic army bucking and scs nub. The gun functions flawlessly and shoots straight as a laser beam. The base gun is a $350 gun and there is over $500 worth of upgrades within her. We do not really have a set price on her, so I will entertain all offers, however, please be reasonable with your offers. If you have an offer, please text 260-578-7357 and speak with Devan.

20130714_123618_zpse5a207f1.jpg

Secondly is another G&G proline. This gun is heavily modded as well. As with the first, this has a King Arms 9mm ball bearing reinforced gearbox. This gun has its original gears and other internals, but has had its motor replaced with an amp high torque motor. It has been rewired and is currently wired to deans. It is a bit sticking on the trigger and sometimes goes full while in semi, but that is the only issue. All I am asking is $175.

20130714_122914_zpsd6f274fd.jpg

Thirdly is another personal gun. Its a KWA MP9 kit. It includes the gun with cqb bolt installed, angry gun power-up detachable silencer, and four mags with mag pouches. The gun functions fine, and has been more than greatly cared for. I just replaced the internal nozzle springs. All she needs is a newer recoil spring from the KWA pro-shop since the current spring is starting to wear out. Again, if interested pm me with an offer, as I am not really sure how to price this. And again please, only reasonable offers.

20130714_123043_zps2861e688.jpg

Next is a KWA M93R. She works, but the slide sticks occasionally for some reason and she only full auto. Not sure why. She'll come with both the original mag and one extended mag. Asking $75 or best offer.

20130714_122944_zps4e719795.jpg

Fully licensed and trademarked ICS Sig 552. The stock had started to split down the middle a while back, but it has been JB welded and glued back together and is good as new. The motor adjustment screw was lost, so I installed a washer on the inside of the grip that holds the motor at the right height. The mock bolt is also broken, but other than those aesthetics, the gun is perfectly fine. It will come with a high cap mag and two mid caps. Offer up. I Just want it gone

IMG_1135.jpg

Condor chest rig. Works fine, just has a slight crack/break in one of the clips (pictured). Asking $30

20130714_122730_zps8272d09f.jpg

20130714_122746_zps42b5ad57.jpg

Condor plate carrier. Works great, never fielded, included mock plates in it for rigidity. Mock plates are built from card board. Coyote brown. Asking $40

20130714_122808_zpsc4d97ace.jpg

Condor battle belt and H-harness setup. Used, but in good condition. Slight tearing on the right side (pictured). Has a pantac belt woven through the middle. Asking $30

20130714_122828_zpsaa663866.jpg

20130714_122845_zps3a115154.jpg

M203 kit. Old style Classic Army barrel mount launcher and eight assorted working/non-working shells. Some shells need new ball bearings and seals. All shells are green gas shells. Asking $75

2012-08-21165934.jpg

E-mags. The 130 rounders. Have a total of six. All are used and some could use some cleaning/re-lubing. Asking $12 a piece or all for $60

20130714_123708_zps05a4b547.jpg

Elcan Specter DR clone. This is the true 1-4x variable zoom version. In reality its more like .75-3x zoom, but it is variable zoom via the lever on the side. Full red green illuminating dot with black windage marks and crosshairs. Never fielded and imported straight from the UK three months ago. Fresh batteries for her as well. Asking $125

20130714_200812_zps8f46fe5f.jpg

Edited by hanback

I was almost afraid to find your 417 in this man....kinda glad it isnt, otherwise id have to spend money haha.

Buy from Han with confidence, hes a Grade A tech, one of the best ive seen.

Believe it or not blade, my beloved 417 kit is for sale. I have a younger protege who wants it. If it falls through I can let you know though.