Wts: Scar-H, Lancer M4 Mk18, Umarex/ares M4

Fergus

First off a few rules:

1. NO TRADES OR PART OUTS AT ALL, ANY MESSAGES REGARDING EITHER WILL BE IGNORED.

2. Any questions, please pm me. I'm the easiest guy to work with, questions, let me know.

3. Shipping is included in listed price.

With that said, the first gun is an Echo1 Scar-H. There are two options for this gun, one with the gun and mags only and gun, mags and all pictured accessories. The gun comes with three hi-cap mags and 5 mid caps. Keep in mind, the mids are $30 each and the hi's are $20 online. Gin also comes with replica Eotech and 3x flip to side magnifier, Magpul AFG, Taclight with mount and Battleaxe PEQ with integrated green laser. The ONLY issue with the gun is that the back part of the stock no longer extends. This does not affect function and is an easy fix. The gun is also wired to deans. Price with everything, $400, gun and mags only, $270.

5tymqd.jpg

Second gun is a Lancer Tactical M4CQB MK18. The gun has been custom painted and includes everything pictured, P-mag, stubby foregrip, taclight with offset mount, rail covers, replica Aimpoint and Battleaxe PEQ with green laser. The Aimpoint is hard plastic but it is fully functioning with a red dot, works as good as a metal one. $180

1iblet.jpg

Finally, I have a Umarex/ARES M4 CQB with custom front end. Gun has a silencer installed and a TBB running to the end of it. The gun also comes with the p-mag and replica Aimpoint, exactly like the one that comes with the Lancer. $150

2uqda53.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...