Adventure Tactical

Eagle

Stumbled across Adventure Tactical when looking for someone to do military clothing mods several months back. Came across Adventure Tactical.

http://adventuretactical.wordpress.com/

I was a little put off at first because his business was run off a free blogspot web page, but when I saw some of the work and modifications he offered I took the plunge.

I couldn't be happier with the product and service. I sent in a pair of USGI surplus DCU pants and two replica Crye G3 airflex knee pads to have them custom modified into the pant legs (FCHP modification). The price of the modification was $37-ish, and shipping both ways was about $20 total, so all in I spend $57 dollars for the modification procedure (USPS is a bitch).

I think I waited 3.5-4 weeks for these, which is longer than usual (order was being worked on over Thanksgiving holiday). Chris (owner of Adventure Tactical) was always in comms with me, and let me know he had run out of tan velcro and had to order more. To make up for my wait, he changed my order from a simple version 1 mod to a version 2 (which costs $50 for just the mod without shipping) at no extra charge.

The end product is very nice- no loose ends with the kneepads fit snugly into the custom pockets. Will upload pictures later this evening.

Highly satisfied, will be doing business with again.