Echo

Roy Boy

This dude is solid. Sold me a great gun at a phenomenal price, got it shipped ASAP, and it arrived in the condition he said it would. Would, and will, do business again. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly the coolest guy I've ever met. Easy and fair transaction, even hooked me up with a speed loader for the mags I just got for a steal. Watches him as he help a buddy with some tech issues. Will definatly but from him again...

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my cousins gun in the mail, along with some other goodies. Hooked me up again, great deal as always. More than fair price, great items, my only complaint is I can't buy enough from him :)

• 3 weeks later...

Good guy, he emailed me as soon as the mags went out and when the mags were delayed in the mail he came up with a plan for a refund in case it got lost. Fortunately they showed up so we're all good.

• 2 months later...

Great guy. Took care of me with some lights I got off of him. Will buy from again I'm sure. This guy seems to have 1 of everything!

And 2 balls. Thanks guys!

Yep. Had some issues with the mags and he refunded me, but refused to let me send the mags that didn't work out back to him. Great guy to work with.

• 2 months later...

An amazing guy to do business with.

Sold me an outstanding gun at an outstanding price.

I will do business with him again and again.

Insanely high recommendation for him.

I can vouch for Echo. Echo is legit in the best way. I got another set of goggles and an EOTech replica from him.

• 4 weeks later...

Once again, great guy to work with. He took a magnifier off me and was always available to answer my questions.

Edited by targetpractice

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got my magnifier I bought off of Echo in today. Was very quick in responding and sent the magnifier off in a very timely manner. Would purchase from again.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What can I say. Echo is Top-Notch. Took the time to talk to me on the phone and gave me some great info. On top of the advice he threw in a spare buffer lock just so I could figure out my GBBR. He is one of the greats.

• 1 year later...

A bit of a necro, but wanted to put my buyer experience from Echo here.

Great communication, great offer, and a great product. Sent me a WE HK416 that looks absolutely awesome. I'd recommend anyone to buy from him.

Just so everyone knows. Bravo Hotel bought, the gun and found a few issues that I didn't see when I was getting it ready to ship. I fully intend on setting everything right with those issues this week for him.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, what he said ^

Echo is doing everything in his power to make sure that everything is in order, and I'm sure he'd do this for anyone that purchases something from him. Highly recommend him, as he's a class act.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Stand up guy, transaction went super smooth and he gave me a stand up deal on stuff I've been hunting for. 11/10 would do business with again.