• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Endgame

Endgame

The Royal Prince of Zamunda

• Global Moderator
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationWest Side Indianapolis
I should have posted this a while back but now that it's fresh in my mind, I'll do it now.

My bad experience with Blazing Toys led me to find another retailer that can supply the things that I need. Through constant searching, I found Command Airsoft Technologies, or CAT for short.

Simply put, these guys are awesome. The phone number is actually the Vice-President's business cell so you're almost guaranteed to get a response if you call at a time within reason.

The shipping is ridiculous. They ship any item anywhere in CONUS for free whether it be a small part or a full out AEG. But with the free, you get quick shipping unlike most others. I've ordered from them 3 times already and my shipment has gotten to me within 3 days of my order being placed and payment processed (which is usually a day)

Price wise, they're pretty competitive with other online retailers and they don't sell just ICS, they have a pretty decent selection of G&G Armament merchandise as well.

The VP, Fernando (probably the coolest Brazilian or Portuguese guy I've ever talked to) says that only about half of their stock is posted online and if he doesn't have it on the website, they more than likely have it in the stock room. Just email and ask, and if not they can get it ordered same day.

My overall experience is positive with them and I will continue buying from them.

Bear

Bear

Mandalorian Marauder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN
I got my railed M16 from Command through their Ebay page. Shipping was fast and free, price was competative. I'm looking at upgrading the plastic body of mine to metal, and will probably be going to them for parts. One thing to note is according to other people who've bought from him, he has a lot more ICS parts at his physical location than is listed on his website, so if you're looking for something specific, odds are he either has it or can get it. Worst you could do is ask.

Now if only I could find a place to buy the new Deepfire outer barrel and hop up kit.....

Edited by Bear, 25 August 2012 - 11:13 AM.

Endgame

Endgame

The Royal Prince of Zamunda

• Global Moderator
  • 2,295 posts
  • LocationWest Side Indianapolis

One thing to note is according to other people who've bought from him, he has a lot more ICS parts at his physical location than is listed on his website, so if you're looking for something specific, odds are he either has it or can get it.

lol....I already said that. ^_^

The VP, Fernando (probably the coolest Brazilian or Portuguese guy I've ever talked to) says that only about half of their stock is posted online

Bear

Bear

Mandalorian Marauder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 521 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN
Then consider it a confirmation lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users