Endgame

As you all may know, I have an ICS and apparently ICS' are particular about parts (Turner, correct me if I'm wrong) so I try to find as many actual ICS parts as possible. In my haste and impatience, I found Blazing Toys. They brag about being one of the only approved ICS distributors in the US.

You know the typical first thought: Sweet! A place where I can buy all the parts for my rig. The allure is that they carry ALL ICS parts available to the US. I mean almost everything. In my case, I just needed a replacement hop up. All I needed. So I place my order, pay for it with my debit card even. Paid for. Done. This was on a Sunday evening. One week passes by: nothing. Week two passes by: Nothing again. Week three comes: finally got a tracking number. WTF?

So I call to get some type of confirmation which just so happens to be some dude's cell phone and leave a message. I get NO answer....ever. Called 3 times in the span of a week. They're based in California so I can't call at 8 am Indiana time for obvious reasons. I have to call at lunch time or almost after work to get someone. Still nothing.

I got my package almost 5 weeks after I placed my order. I would expect this from a HK retailer, not a US one. Customer service was non-existant and I come to find out that I was actually overcharged for my hop-up by about 4 bucks (doesn't make a major difference, but i had to pay shipping!!)

As far as my ICS parts go, I'm going to stick with Command Airsoft Technologies. The prices are better, they're located in Georgia (the state of peaches and thick, sexy women, not former Soviet country) and they actually answer the phone. Hot Damn, that's a good combination.

2 Cents given.

• Upvote 2

That sucks endgame. There are some parts you can get from ebay and sometimes you can even order directly from ICS.

Have you looked on Airsoft GI or Evike?

Yeah, but I was trying to stay within a certain price range.

Rob, I've tried to contact ICS directly before and all they did was pass the buck off to another one of their distributors. I've had decent luck so far with CAT Airsoft in regards to ICS stuff. They don't have as much as Blazing Toys but at least I'll be able to get a quick response and my merchandise even faster. My sling plate is already in the mail and I ordered it Friday night.