Kwa Glock not firing correctly

BlackFox

I just bought this Kwa G19 from a guy i know along with a spare mag. I got the whole deal for $55 so naturally i expected some issues for the gun and at least one of the mags. Low and behold the recoil spring on the gun is very very weak and one of the mags leak. The gun won't fire properly with the working mag and my question and theory is, if the recoil spring isn't the correct strength allowing enough pressure to build up before cycling the slide, could that be what's making it not fire? To best describe what it does is it will cycle maybe a quarter of the way and sometimes it will try and get about half way and just let all of the gas out. My theory is that a stronger spring will fix that. what do you think? Also I have a leaky magazine. I'm guessing i need a new air seal but not totally sure as I'm new the gas blow back world. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)d

If it's only cycling 1/4 of the way then its not the spring, the only way it could be the spring is if it was too strong, so there is something wrong with your BBU prolly.

A stronger spring wont work. That would make it even harder for the gun to fire. Generally speaking when GBB's do this the loading nozzle is either cracked or leaking. The only way to determine this is to take the gun apart and inspect the nozzle. If you aren't comfortable with this, feel free to contact one of the tech's in your area for help.