Externals
Trademarks
Performance
Internals
Modifications
Pros/Cons
Overall

Ordering:
You can find this gun in just about any major airsoft retailer, this one was purchased through Ghost Custom Works. It will run you about $340usd

Basic Gun Information
This is a Shortened M4 AEG produced by Classic Army.

First impressions/Packaging:
The packaging was solid. It was a cardboard box filled with foam, and protected the weapon extremely well.

Included:
Gun, Manual, Hicap Magazine, and Rail Covers

Gun Specifications:
Weight: 6.4lbs
Length: 27.75"
Width: 3"
Height: 9"
FPS: 397
RPS: 16

Externals:
The externals of this gun are very solid. It has a solid feel when shouldered.
The only wobble I noticed was in the lower half of the RIS rail. It is a little loose.

The crane stock is a little bit of a downer. It is very hard to get the battery in and out of it. I would have rather it came with a PEQ instead of the crane stock.

Trademarks:
As with most Classic army guns, this one comes with full armalite trades.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Performance:
For such a short barrel the performance on this gun is quite impressive. Its grouping were comparable to that of its longer barreled counterpart the m16.
Quite impressive for such a short gun.

Internals:
Just like every CA gun, this one has a full metal gearbox with metal bushings. From the store the shimming on this thing was quite horrific, but that can be fixed in a matter of minutes.
As far as I could tell, every thing is made of quality material and will hold up for a long time.

Modifications:
Since this is an AEG there are endless possibility for modifications. The only one I would do out of the box is install a smaller spring for close combat.

Pros:
Good range
accuracy
full metal
solid
Trades

Cons:
a slight rail wobble
Shoots hot
Crane stock

Overall:
I am very pleased with this gun. It has a very solid feel and yet is still light weight. Great gun for close quarters or for medium distances. Overall I give it an 9 out of 10 rating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users